{Ceb} 8-Bit Squid {Ceb} 8-Bit Squid

O_o

I quite enjoyed this song. I like squids and I like Jungle electronica, so yeah, I like it doubly.

The one thing that mainly irked me was the attempt at melodic notes over the awesome beginning riff. It didn't quite sound right. Ending blew my mind though.

Cebster responds:

Thank you. yeah i thought it odd too but the song needed more.

Better than Yesterday Better than Yesterday

I like it

It's good so far, I just feel that it's a bit thin and transient. It lacks substance, and feels like just a repeated jazzy tone.

remiwasx responds:

I agree, it was meant to take up time between songs on the album, which is why is comes in off a riff. Thanks.

iron rave iron rave

Uh...

It sounded nice, but that's a Black Sabbath solo, from War Pigs. Great song, though.

sonicxtreme responds:

if thats so...iron maidens cover!?

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

I like it.

Reminds me of a pirate song, but in dance form. Sounds fresh and nice.

RealFaction responds:

pirate? haha ok lol thanks

Rain Down - Remastered Rain Down - Remastered

Awesome

Two reasons I like this song:
1) It's good.
2) It's one of those songs you listen to on your iPod on a public bus with the volume very high, and when people tell you to turn it down or give you dirty looks, turn the volume to max.

CWN responds:

1) Thanks :D
2) That's exactly what I do most of the time.

I'm going to be uploading a new Instrumental track tomorrow, it's the full version of the already posted "Nagila Hava" song!

Brillo Nocturno Brillo Nocturno

Very good

I'm not really into piano, but this is a pretty good submission. This would have been better suited to be posted in the Classical music, not Classical Rock, but nonetheless good.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks ^_^ I'm a bit of unsure the time I submit something, because I'm not really sure if it is in the right genre. Thanks for the suggestion =)

Dark, Black Void Dark, Black Void

Pretty cool.

It has some cool synth sounds. The only problem is that the more bassier parts seem out of sync in regards to the beat of the continuo sound.

Canon Rock! Canon Rock!

Pretty good.

I gave you an 8 because it was a good song, but has been done so much, that it really isn't too special or standoutish now. However, your skill is exceptional.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment. much appreciated.

Manhunter Manhunter

Sounds good.

Reminds me of something out of Need For Speed. A bit overrepetitive, but worth listening to.

TheRealSam responds:

Well it's kinda repetitive because it was suposed to have some vocals! :p
shoopah did a good job on it but I'm still waiting an improved version from him! :)
Thanks a lot for the review man

-=)The Dawn(=- -=)The Dawn(=-

Wow

I actually like classical music now because of this song.

Great Job.

MJTTOMB responds:

That's great, man!

Welcome to the dark side! :)